Retail Fireworks Sales Information
If you are not from Pennsylvania and you want to buy fireworks, it's really pretty easy. You must have with you a valid drivers license from any state (not Pennsylvania) and be older than 18 years of age. Read the rules below for additional info. If you are from Pennsylvania, scroll down for the rules of purchase.
1. No minimum purchase!!! You may purchase as little or as much as you like. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS!! We do however accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, gold and cash!
2. Everyone is welcome into the store, HOWEVER only non-PA residents can purchase fireworks.
3. You must be 18 years old to purchase fireworks. A parent or legal guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
4. You MAY NOT bring lighters, cigarettes or alcohol into or near the store. Please remove these from your pockets before entering the store.
5. We no longer box your purchases in lieu of bags. If you want your fireworks boxed we may be able to accommodate you or you may bring your own boxes.
6. We charge 6% sales tax unless you have a tax-exempt number and have completed a tax-exempt form for our records.
7. We reserve the right to reject any sale, for whatever reason, to anyone.
8. The Little Big Shots, Ltd. DOES NOT imply or in any way indicate that the fireworks you are purchasing are legal for use in your State. It is up to YOU to determine how you can go about using your purchases legally wherever you plan to use them.
9. To use fireworks legally in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania you must first obtain a permit from the proper authorities.
10. We ask that you do not discharge your fireworks on our premises.
11. Keep in mind if you are not from Pennsylvania and are purchasing fireworks for someone that is, you are breaking Pennsylvania law. If there is any indication to us that you are purchasing fireworks for a Pennsylvania resident we will refuse the sale.
Purchasing Instructions for Pennsylvania Residents
1. Pennsylvania residents must have a completed local or federal permit. The local permit is signed by a Township Supervisor, Mayor, Council President, etc. We have blank copies of the permit at our showroom.
2. If you have a local permit you may enter the showroom and buy any dollar amount.
3. You must be 18 years of age to purchase fireworks unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.